Skip to main content
Ontario Tech acknowledges the lands and people of the Mississaugas of Scugog Island First Nation.

We are thankful to be welcome on these lands in friendship. The lands we are situated on are covered by the Williams Treaties and are the traditional territory of the Mississaugas, a branch of the greater Anishinaabeg Nation, including Algonquin, Ojibway, Odawa and Pottawatomi. These lands remain home to many Indigenous nations and peoples.

We acknowledge this land out of respect for the Indigenous nations who have cared for Turtle Island, also called North America, from before the arrival of settler peoples until this day. Most importantly, we acknowledge that the history of these lands has been tainted by poor treatment and a lack of friendship with the First Nations who call them home.

This history is something we are all affected by because we are all treaty people in Canada. We all have a shared history to reflect on, and each of us is affected by this history in different ways. Our past defines our present, but if we move forward as friends and allies, then it does not have to define our future.

Learn more about Indigenous Education and Cultural Services

Replacing your Ucard

If your physical Ucard has been damaged, lost or stolen, or if a replacement is required for another reason, please email for assistance.

If a physical Ucard is found and turned in to the Office of the Registrar, the cardholder will be informed accordingly. If a physical Ucard is lost or stolen, you can reach out to to check if it has been returned.

Otherwise, you can report your card as lost or stolen in your OneWeb account below the Account tab. This will deactivate your card and will notify us that you may require a replacement.

If you have a meal plan, it's important that you report your lost or stolen Ucard to the food service provider as soon as possible so that your meal plan account may be locked. Your account balance could be compromised until your account has been locked.

NOTE: A replacement physical card will not be issued unless directly requested by the card holder. If a replacement is required, please email for assistance. A $25 replacement fee will apply. If a replacement card is issued and the lost card is found, the replacement fee is non-refundable.

Nursing badges have a $2 replacement fee. Please contact if you require a replacement.

Otherwise, you can access your digital Ucard through our Ontario Tech mobile app.