Skip to main content

Updating your personal information

If your personal information has changed, it is important you let us know. Depending on what information has changed, you may need to update this information in multiple locations to ensure you are receiving all communications from the university.

See below to learn more about what information you can update, and where to do so.

Your safety is important to us. In the event of an emergency, we need to be able to reach someone on your behalf. 

Your emergency contact should be a family member or close friend who lives in close proximity and can be easily reached. You can choose to have multiple emergency contacts and select your order of preference.

You can provide this information yourself via MyCampus, and can change your contact or update their information at any time.

To do this:

  1. Log in to MyCampus.
  2. Go to the Helpful Links section.
  3. Under Personal Information, select Update emergency contacts.
  4. Select new contact and input your contact information.
  5. Select Submit changes.
  6. If you would like to add additional contacts, repeat steps 4 and 5.

When you applied to the university, you provided an address. If your mailing address has since changed, it is important to let us know for numerous reasons. Some documents that you request are sent through the mail, including:

  • Official transcripts
  • Degree parchments
  • Refund cheques
  • Bursary cheques
  • Part-time OSAP documents

You can update your mailing address through MyCampus

If you are an employee on campus (contract, university works, TA/RA) you can update your mailing address and banking information by emailing

Learn more about the university's payroll department.

If you have applied and/or are receiving OSAP, you can update your personal information directly through the OSAP website.