Skip to main content

Student forms

A form is a way for you to communicate to us information or a change you want to be made regarding:

  • financial aid/OSAP
  • registration
  • scholarships and awards
  • student records

By submitting a form, you are requesting an adjustment to be made to your file. It is your responsibility to be aware of the strict deadlines, administrative fees and submission processes associated.

You can find all of the forms you may need on MyOntarioTech by selecting Current students and navigating through the nine sections. A majority of the forms you may need will be in the following areas:

  • Registration box
  • Student records box
  • Student Awards and Financial Aid box 
  • Undergraduate forms box

To learn more about the how you can submit forms to our office, visit our Submitting documents web page.

Other forms you may need

For faculty-specific forms, please visit the appropriate faculty site or contact your Academic Advisor.

Forms for graduate students are available on the School of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies site.