Skip to main content

Faculty and staff

Step 1: Do you require a campus card with proximity access?

Step 2: Visit the Office of the Registrar

Once you have received your contract and Banner ID number, visit the Office of the Registrar to have your photo taken and obtain your Campus Card. Please bring with you:

  • One piece of valid government-issued photo ID such as your driver's license, passport, Canadian citizenship card, permanent resident card or provincial ID card.
  • Your Banner number
If your Campus Card has expired you may visit the Office of the Registrar for a validation sticker. Unless your card has been lost or damaged, it does not need to be replaced.