Skip to main content
COVID-19 information and screening Learn how we’re keeping our campus community safe, healthy and engaged during our gradual return to campus.
Note: Faculty, staff, students and visitors must complete the mandatory screening questionnaire before coming to campus.
Ontario Tech acknowledges the lands and people of the Mississaugas of Scugog Island First Nation.

We are thankful to be welcome on these lands in friendship. The lands we are situated on are covered by the Williams Treaties and are the traditional territory of the Mississaugas, a branch of the greater Anishinaabeg Nation, including Algonquin, Ojibway, Odawa and Pottawatomi. These lands remain home to many Indigenous nations and peoples.

We acknowledge this land out of respect for the Indigenous nations who have cared for Turtle Island, also called North America, from before the arrival of settler peoples until this day. Most importantly, we acknowledge that the history of these lands has been tainted by poor treatment and a lack of friendship with the First Nations who call them home.

This history is something we are all affected by because we are all treaty people in Canada. We all have a shared history to reflect on, and each of us is affected by this history in different ways. Our past defines our present, but if we move forward as friends and allies, then it does not have to define our future.

Learn more about Indigenous Education and Cultural Services

Returning students

  • Ucard

    As a returning student, you are no longer required to update your Ucard annually. Instead, you must retain your previously issued card for use on-campus. Any required services you would access with a physical card are automatically linked to your student account. The U-Pass is no longer part of the Ucard and will be offered in an alternative format. Students will receive further information prior to the start of classes.

    You also now have access to a digital Ucard through our Ontario Tech mobile app. If you have not yet downloaded the app, search for Ontario Tech Mobile in your device's app store.

    If you require further documentation to verify that you are enrolled at the university, undergraduate students can download a verification of enrolment letter through MyCampus under the OT Undergraduate tab. Graduate students may submit a request for this letter in MyCampus under the Graduate Studies Forms tab.

    If you have misplaced a physical Ucard and require a replacement, please visit our Replacing a Ucard web page for more information. (Note: A $25 replacement fee will apply.)

  • Nursing badge
    Nursing badges are now issued for the expected duration of a student's program. If your badge has expired, please contact for further assistance.