Skip to main content

T2202 - Tuition and Enrolment Certificate and Summary

The T2202 - Tuition and Enrolment Certificate and Summary form, is an official statement for income tax purposes. It is issued to all students who have paid tuition and fees for qualifying courses that are eligible for a claim on their income tax return. 

Important changes for the 2019 tax year

As of the 2019 tax year, all post-secondary institutions are required to record each students' Social Insurance Number (SIN) on the T2202 form and report it to the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA). It is mandatory that you update your SIN through your MyCampus account by visiting the helpful links, personal information section. Failure to provide a SIN, if a SIN is available, may result in a $100 penalty.

In accordance with CRA regulations, T2202 forms are only issued for tuition fees totalling $100 or more. Materials and administrative fees are not eligible for a tax deduction.

When will I receive it?

The T2202 tax form for the previous calendar year is available as of the last working day of February on MyCampus. These forms are not mailed.

Other frequently asked questions

Can't find your question? Contact us at for more answers.